Thursday, September 1, 2016

  Love is infinity for those that are united together.
This is the thought that came into my head just the other night. And I couldn't help but think, if we all united together and stopped judging people based on there skin color we would have love for infinity (forever) we could do endless things with love. We are all full of love, but when we judge, hate, and say mean things to people it's hard for our love to spread and the harder it is to spread, the harder it is to be united together.

There was a time when I was at school, and at the time I was going to middle school. I would look around the school yard and I would see lots of different groups, and I would think, "Why can't we all hangout," this thought would come and go. But the more I thought about it, it made me sad. Then when crew time came, we were all hanging out being happy and and having fun. In my crew a new kid came to school and he was very shy he didn't speak a lot. He did have different skin color but that didn't matter to me he was just like the other kids to me, the only thing that was different was that he was unique but not in a bad way, in his own way. More time passed and he started to get used to the school and he wasn't so shy anymore.

All the kids welcomed him on the first day, and I'm not so sure they even judged him. What I am trying to say I guess is that when we are not judging, hating, or being mean it's so easy to spread love, and it's easy to be happy and it's easy to be together.

"Love is infinity for those that are united together. "
Olivia Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment