Saturday, March 26, 2016

Creation

Art Used For The Creation Of Earth.




   Look around you, this world we live in is full of beauty whether it's snowing or not.

While I was drawing I realized God used His artistic ability to create this world, and this just

shows me that we need to put God in the records of great artists because God is surely the best artist

ever.  I'm involved with drawing and as an artist I still have a lot to learn if I want to be an artist like

God.    

     
          We all know that the creation of earth took seven days and technically this earth is a

masterpiece and most masterpieces take a month or two for the finished product, so when we think of

the Earth as a masterpiece we think, "God really created His masterpiece in seven days!" this

astounds us because we would never be here if he didn't make his wonderful creation. But his

greatest creation of all is man, so don't fret if you’re not perfect because God made you unique, His

own way.




      




No comments:

Post a Comment